Re: My vote, DINOTHERMIC

I would guess that if a leopard or juvenile brown bear can, even a fairly
good-sized dromaeosaur (e.g. Deinonychus) might be able to get into a
tree. I know Bakker has tried interpreting Othnielia as going into trees.
Oviraptor philoceratops itself seems a little big, but I can easily
imagine a smaller, similarly proportioned animal getting around in
branches- those arms are just enormous. Sinornithoides seems relatively
short-armed and maybe instead was entirely cursorial. Who knows
indeed...

>Who
knows, maybe small dromaeosaurids, or other theropods (maybe even