books and komodo dragons

Greetings All!

I have seen the following book on sale lately and am wondering if
it is worth buying.

It is "The Penguin Historical Atlas of the Dinosaurs" by M. Benton.
Any comments on this book would be greatly appreciated.

Since the subject of Komodo Dragons has been raised more than once on the
list and since I haven't seen this mentioned before, the Metro Toronto
Zoo has at least one Komodo Dragon on display for the summer.  The animal(s)
has been lent to the Zoo by the Indonesian (I hope this is right) government.
So if anyone is planning to visit Toronto this summer you might want to go
to the zoo to have a look.

Bye for now.

Lora Nelson
Toronto, Ontario, Canada