measurements wanted

I am looking for some measurements for a comparison chart on my website
between the largest of the carnivores.  I am missing:

MOR 555 (T. rex)     Skull and Metatarsus
Giganotosaurus          Tibia and Metatarsus (or was this found?)
Acrocanthosaurus      Femur, Tibia, and Metatarsus (the new one, if anybody
has access to it)

I would appreciate it if people could fill me in.  I would prefer the
measurements in mm., but I can do the conversion if need be.  Thank you in
advance.

Darryl

"the truth is, I don't really care how the dinosaurs died.
I'm interested in how they lived."  (Dr. John R. Horner,
from the Complete T.rex, 1993)
The two most common elements in the universe are
hydrogen and stupidity.
dinoguy@interlog.com
http://www.interlog.com/~dinoguy