Maurice Wilson

I am hoping that some of you out there in the U.K. can help me. Are any of
you familiar with Maurice Wilson, the artist who did so many restorations for
Swinton and Carrington? I believe he was the first artist to do "modern"
dinosaurs with erect limbs and horizontal backbones and also fully erect
Australopithecines and other homonids  back in the fifties and sixties. Is it
possible to contact him? He certainly must be the most underrated of
paleoartists. Thanks, Dan Varner.