PACHY HANDS

The most that I know about the Pachycephalosaurus (Wannanosaurur, Goyocephale
and  Homalocephale) is that (I believe) but what do I know, is the
concentrating on the material from North America, most is isolated skull caps,
many are highly waterworn that I have seen. I believe only single specimens of
Stegoceras and Pachycephalosaurus are represented by more than just skull caps,
the former by a well-preserved skull and partial postcranial skeleton, and the
latter by a nearly complete skull.