Pachycephalosaurid hands

You wrote:

>I know that pachys had 5 digits, like their ornithopod relatives.

How do you know this for sure? No hands that I know of have been found.
If you had said IMHO, I wouldn't have a problem with that statement,
but..They could have had 4 digit's like, IMHO, their ancestor, the
Heterodontosaurids, had 5 digits, but numbers IV and V were reduced,
and could have been totally lost by the end of the Cretaceous, or there
abouts.

Tracy