WOAH, WOAH, WOAH

Luis Rey wrote:
<<Do I detect a vague threat in this post? Have I been found guilty by the
Dino Intelligentsia? >>

No, no, no.  I am simply stating that what you write is not entirely private,
and in some peoples' cases armchair public and it would be a rather good idea
to be more, perhaps tactful in your choice of words when discussing people
not-so-behind their back.

No vague threats intended, just a general call to all list members (not just
you Luis) to return to civilized discourse.  Things have gotten a little out
of hand (not only with the discussion of JH) lately, and I was getting a
little concerned.

That is all for now.

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com

"You're an old man!  I don't like old men."