Really Reaching (was Just Browsing)

Regarding long forelimbed amniotes . . .

The first round of responses have come in, and thanks to all.  I'm
refining my list somewhat.  Now I'm only interested in terrestrial
amniotes whose forelegs are longer than their hindlegs, excluding
brachiators (e.g. apes) and flyers (there's got to be a technical
term for that.  Volanteers?  :-P ).  So far the list includes:

brachiosaurs
segnosaurs
chalicotheres
some artiodactyls (camels are artiodactyls, right?)
hyenas

and

Galapagos tortoises of the saddlebacked variety (maybe).

Any more?

Matt Wedel