Re: Dino sex

Judy Molnar wrote:

>Not that I know of.  Either calcium is encorporated in the egg shell
>matrix and hardens it or it isn't and you get a rubbery egg.  That isn't
>something that can be added to harden the egg later outside the body, as
>I understand the process.

I was more or less (really more...) thinking of some kind of organic 'glue'
or resin that would harden with exposure to air.  In short, the 'matrix'
would not be formed yet.....somewhat what happens, say to tree sap.  Having
much engineering experience and not enough in biological mechanisms is
handicapping me here....;)

Steve