Re: german contact

Thanks!
I searched and found a few fossil pages.
Do you know of a particularly good one?
ES

Dale wrote:

> Try the "messel" on the net for some people in germany to contact for
> they have a very exciting dig going in germany now.
> --

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502