Re: Dino sex

That seems interesting to me.  Many fish fertilize the eggs outside the
body.  It seems plausible to me, but dubious.  I can't, offhand, think
of anything outside the water that works like that.  Some frogs do come
close though, even outside the water.  I can't imagine most ideas
presented
so far.  I don't understand why back-to-back didn't go over so well.  :)
This seem the next best option to me, even if unprecedented.

So, are we certain they weren't hermaphroditic?? ;-)

-Randy

--

My other job is dictator/kamikaze pilot.

Marc: http://www.cs.ruu.nl/~hansb/d.chessvar/makerule.html