A ROMP IN THE MUD

                      or

DON'T YOU WANNA BOIL THAT BEFORE YOU DRINK IT?

Since there is so much dino-porn on the internet these days, I thought I'd
join in because I am a slave to trendiness.  An idea I had was that perhaps
Thyreophyrans and maybe some sauropods too mated while in the water, to
facilitate a face to face mating posture, which would be somewhat less deadly
for the male, than a traditional "doggie-style" position.

Or perhaps Kentrosaurus was like a praying mantis and the male died while
mating....

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com

"I don't want these flats known for child murder."
"He'll kill me!"
"Yes, I just said that."
"But he'll kill me."
"Yes, I think I just established that."
"They'll kill me."
"I'll bloody kill you if you don't stop crying!"