Re: Dino sex

Even hermaphrodites have to find another of their kind to mate with!
Examples: snails, slugs, earthworms.  I think what you meant were
parthenogenetic females, i.e. females that are able to bring unfertilized
eggs to term and generate an "only females" line.  In a sense, they are
just cloning themselves.  There are some lizards that do this.

Judy Molnar
vlmed@juno.com
jamolnar@juno.com