I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF

                     or

DON'T LEAVE PETE ALONE FOR 5 MINUTES OR ELSE HE'LL GET ON THE SUBJECT OF
DINO-PORN

Yes, yes....  In classic Nielclarkian fashion, I too have created a bitmap
illustration of two tyannosaurs about to mate in a position I think see as
somewhat doable.  The female is on the right with her tail in the air, and
her head facing somewhat downward, and the male is on the right with his tail
directed more downward and wrapped somewhat to the right.  It, uh, also
includes something that _Darren naish_ complained about most mating dino
pictures lacking.  I have attached it to this piece of email and hopefully
it'll go through fine.  The male again is on the left and is a gold color,
the female is on the right and is green with brown spots.

Peter Buchholz
Tetanurae@aol.com