Minmi paravertebra

I have recently completed a reconstruction of the Australian
ankylosaur Minmi paravertebra, located at
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/4459/minmi.gif

I'd appreciate any comments / criticisms. I've just heard that
the Minmi sp found in 1992 included a tail club. I thought the
distal part of the tail was missing from this specimen? I'm not
sure if my source was accurate or not, so if anyone could clarify
this point I would be grateful. Also, there was talk of a
restructuring of the ankylosauria. Has this taken place yet, and
has Minmi been assigned to a family of its own?

        Dann Pigdon
        Melbourne, Australia