Introduction

Hello,
             I'm new to the list and I'd like to introduce myself.
I'm Natalie Oliver and I live near Hamilton in Victoria , Australia.
I joined this list because I have been mad about Dinosaurs since I was 6
years of age, I am now 14 and a half.
So I've decided to strongly consider the possibility of becoming a
palaeontologist.

First of all I'd like to thank those of you who have made a contribution to
the discussion group in the last 2 or 3 days I was thrilled to receive the
mail that I did, most of it went over my head, but I was still delighted to
have received something so please keep it up.

Second thing Are there any other teenagers around my age in this group? If
so I would love to hear from you, I may be able to relate to your sort of
information and chat a bit better.

Thanks for reading this
Natalie Oliver