The Italian theropod

By the way, does anyone out there have a reasonably good copy of this paper
that they could fax/mail to me?  Neither the Smithsonian nor the U.S.
Geological Survey (nor the U Md library, but no big surprise there) gets
this journal.  In fact, it isn't even catalogued on GEOREF.

Thanks in advance.

>Leonardi, G, and Teruzzi, G.  1993.  Prima segnalazione scheletro fossile di
>dinosauro (Theropoda, Coelurosauria) in Italia (Cretacico di Pietraroia,
>Benevento).  Paleocranachie I:7-14. (In Italian)

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661