Re: Don Glut encyclopedia

> My copy of Don's dino encyclopedia arrived in today's mail.

    Mine's on order. Should be here soon.

> if you have the $145 cover price handy.

    Yeah, sure.

> Even if you >don't< have the $145 handy; just don't pay your gas bill this
> month.

    I'm forgoing eating, as usual.

> Maybe this will become a Natural Sciences Book Club selection, so you might
> be able to save $$$ that way.

    Too late for me. Anyway, I just used some of my bonus points to get
Callaway and Nicholls'
_Ancient Marine Reptiles_.

                                             -= Tuck =-
                                          tuckr@digital.net
    | Visit the Astronaut Memorial Planetarium & Observatory            |
    |Web Page at http://www.brevard.cc.fl.us/~planet/                        |