Re: Introduction

Mating practices of all species are certainly intriguing and,
while I would hate to think of anyone on this list who is over 13 as a
dinosaur, perhaps our younger members could take their socializing off
list?

ES

Compy07 wrote:

> lupus wrote:
> >Are there any other teenagers around my age in this group?
> Ahem-I am 13 years of age, Lupus/Natalie/?PartyGRRL
> -Compy07

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502