Re: Introduction

Lupus wrote:

<Second thing are there any other teenagers around my age in this group?>

{lurking mode off}

I'm not around your age exactly, I'm 18, but most of the stuff on this list goes
over my head too, so I still thought saying I was here would be relevant.

<If
so I would love to hear from you, I may be able to relate to your sort of
information and chat a bit better.>

Okay, I'll remember that if I ever receive any "information" worth sending
(right
now I don't have anything worth mentioning, though).

{lurking mode back on}

Jeremy Frost

"If you love your foot, die for it."