Seaarching for facts

Hi everyone,

        I don't want to start a war but, can anyone here direct me to a place
online that gives specifics on vertabrate fossil laws.  I did the right
thing and sent my request to Pueblo Co. and as far as the material I
recieved from them, its  totally legal, even on public ground. It does
not fall under the antiquities act, at least the part they sent me.
                        Thanks, Rocky Barney