Full reference infor for Don Glut's dinosaur encyclopedia

Hello everybody,

After reading all your reactions to this book and considering the
fact that I'm now working a three week vacation job that very
unexpectantly came up (so I should be able to afford the book right
now without too much trouble ;-)) I've decided that I singly *must*
have it.

I'll just be bothering you for a short time with the following
question: could you perhaps email me (privately, if you think that's
more appropriate) all info about this book that you have? I'm
thinking of full author, title, ISBN, publisher, price and URL to the
website (I believe there was one, am I correct there)? That way I
have all the info in one place and I can go about ordering the book
sowhere.

Thanks in advance.

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:jpeschie@cs.ruu.nl    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej