Re: dinosaur: the encyclopedia

John Schneiderman wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Jul 1997, Nick Longrich wrote:
>
>> The publishers as noted are McFarland and company. The ISBN is
>> 0-89950-917-7, they're their own distributors so to order you can call
>> 800-253-2187 and that's probably the fastest way to get the book, or so
>> the people at Barnes & Noble tell me.
>
>The fastest way is to get out your credit card and contact McFarland and
>company on their Internet Web page.
>
>http://www.mcfarlandpub.com/
>
>go right to ordering and enter Dinosaurs: The Encyclopedia
>
>It will be in your mail in about 5 days.

Be warned!!! Call'em up right away to make sure everything went through - I
tried this and it wasn't until I called to check on the order four days later
that they told me they were having some problems with orders placed through
their website - I ended up placing the order by phone, anyway.

Waiting by the mailbox,

Matt.

mceleskey@cabq.gov
http://www.io.com/~mwalk/hmnh/hmnhmain.html