Re: Irenichnites gracilis (was Velocirator footprints)

Thanks, Sam Girouard, for your comments and information. I would like to add
that when I made this observation about twenty years ago I contacted Phil
Currie at the Tyrrell Museum. At that time Dr. Currie had just begun to
publish on his salvage operation on the Peace River where he gathered an
enormous amount of new information prior to the flooding of the area due to a
new dam.I have to report that his reaction to my observations was negative,
so you may want to discuss this further with him or others working directly
with the actual trackways.However, I think it is a matter worth pursuing. Dan
Varner.