DINOSAUR ART FOR INSTITUTIONS & COLLECTORS

Being offered for sale are a limited number of original oils. My color
images of dinosaurs and pterosaurs have appeared in Time, Smithsonian,
EarthWatch, Omni, and Science Digest, and are a common feature in dinosaur
documentaries and art shows. These works have been part of the first
generation dinosaur art that illustrated the revolution in dinosaur
paleontology. Among the results of this "new look" is Jurassic Park, in the
credits of which I appear. This art has both historical and educational value
for museums that feature prehistoric life. It may also be of interest to
private collectors. From about 2 ft to 4 ft in dimensions, these oils are
expensive with prices starting well into four figures.  Therefore, serious
inquiries only, please.

Gregory Paul
GSP1954@aol.com