Re: DINOSAUR ART FOR INSTITUTIONS & COLLECTORS

The fact that our brilliant resident artist is hawking his original oils
wouldn't bother me at all if I had even a hope of ever being able to
afford one.  But as it stands, I can only dream of seeing something that
precious hanging in a cherished, safe, softly lit corner of my home.

Alas, dream I will Greg.  But oh how I wish I had something I could
offer you in trade for one of your stunning paintings.  You have no idea
how sincerely I mean that.

Best of luck to a master. And whoever can offer Greg what he's worth,
sigh, please treat the treasure with respect.

*kel