Re: Questions again

>When at first you get no response try try again. Please, I would like any
>information as to where Nurasaurus fits into the world of saurapods. Is it
>even a legit critter? ANY response would be pretty nice at this point.-Jennifer

Do you mean that Mongolian beastie, Nuerosaurus? (sp?)  It was on display
at Fernbank Museum in Atlanta a couple of years ago.  It may be worthwhile
checking their website and see if they still have any info up.  Don't have
the URL handy, but it should be easy to find in a simple Yahoo search.

bruce

         "I wouldn't pull that lever if I were you, Ringo."
         "I can't help meself.  I'm a born lever-puller."