Semi-lunate carpal block

At 04:39 AM 7/31/97 -0400, Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:
><<>In _Alxasaurus_ the two carpal elements that become the so-called
>"semilunate" >carpal in _Therizinosaurus_ are still unfused
>        Ontogenetic? Bones have been known to fuse late in ontogeny. In any
>case, the form of the bone is clearly there. Which prosauropods have a
>semilunate carpal block?>>

   I recently made a statement to an author that showed up as gospel in the
resultant article, despite the words "I think I once read" (did you ever
make a statement to a reporter that sounded reasonable at the time, but when
you saw it in print made you cringe?).  I thought I read on the list that
the difference between the "semi-lunate" carpal block in maniraptoriformes
and maniraptors is that in maniraptors the bones of the block are fused,
while in m.formes they are not.  Is this true?

   Also, I seem to recall somebody stating that dinosaurs outside the
m.formes having the block, but I was not able to find it in the archive.  If
true, what dinosaurs is the block found in?