Re: VELOCIRAPTOR books

On Sun, 27 Jul 1997 19:26:17 -0700 Sam Girouard <sampaula@pacificrim.net>
writes:
>Also, I'm looking for any book
>>specifically about the study of raptors. Is one in print?
>
>        Yes, I am sure there are thousands of books out on raptors,
>many of
>which are published by the Audubon Society. If you are referring,
>however,
>to the greasy but marketable term "'raptor (TM)," the answer is no.

Don Lessem did a book on the dromaeosaurs recently, it's title: _Raptors!
The Nastiest Dinosaurs_.  It's aimed at younger readers, and the Dinosaur
Society has it in their catalog for $14.95.

Wouldn't it be nice of John Ostrom did a definitive study for us
grown-ups?

Judy Molnar
vlmed@juno.com
jamolnar@juno.com