Birds

I'm getting my Dinosaur Web Pages ready for their Grand Re-Opening at
http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~tkeese1. All of the taxon pages are being updated,
and I'm paying special attention to the avian portion. Here's a few
questions I've come up with:

I had thought Confuciusornis was a basal bird, unrelated to the later
radiations of toothless birds. But then I see it classified as an
enantiornithiform in some places. Which is correct?

What group does Vorona belong to?

When did the first ornithothoracean bird appear? The first neornithine?

Where can I find an up-to-date cladogram of Neornithes?

Thank you--

--T. Mike Keesey
tkeese1@gl.umbc.edu
http://www.wam.umd.edu/~tmkeesey/index.htm -- The Dinosaur Web Pages