Re: Cloning

Is there a generic life-sciences mailing list?  The only connection I can
see between cloning and the topic of this list, dinosaurs, is a rather
dubious one: an extremely successful science fiction film that will not
be named. Can I suggest that queries on this very interesting topic go to
such a generic list if one exists?

I don't want to sound like the Gestapo but the list has already faded
enough now that it's unmoderated.  I think we all need a little
self-discipline to keep it going.

Best,
Larry