Re: jingoism?

Jingoism?  EEEK.  If my comments appeared to be racist in any way,
please forgive me.  My reference was merely to suggest there are a
number of private collectors in the orient who have the money and
inclination to pay big bucks for a specimen like Sue.

Let me restate.  If a reputable museum of any kind winds up with Sue,
it'll sure beat her winding up the Trump atrium cornerstone.  Clearer?

Thanks Thom, for correcting my miscommunication.

*kel