Re: jingoism?

At 09:59 AM 3/3/97 -0700, kel wrote:
>Jingoism?  EEEK.  If my comments appeared to be racist in any way,
>please forgive me.

Not racist, no.  However, I have (as time goes by) gotten more and more
sensitive to an anti-Eastern (both East Asia and East Coast of the U.S.)
undertone in some of the dialog (here and elsewhere) concerning Sue: keep
her in (western) U.S. hands, private or not, if at all possible!

>Let me restate.  If a reputable museum of any kind winds up with Sue,
>it'll sure beat her winding up the Trump atrium cornerstone.  Clearer?

Indeed, & I whole-heartedly agree with that: keep her in museum hands, U.S.
or not, if at all possible.

>Thanks Thom, for correcting my miscommunication.

And thank you.  Sorry for the miscommunication on my part.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661

        --O.C. Marsh, Vice Presidential Address, AAAS, August 30, 1877