general call for help

Hi everyone.

I am in need of specimens for a destructive analysis.  As usual, any
contributors will receive proper credit in any outcome of this work.

I need well preserved fossil bones from:

1. Any Cenzoic mammals, esp. ungulates
2. Any Cenzoic reptiles, esp. alligators and corcs
3. Any of the following;

   Hesperornis, Baptornis, Ichthyornis, Diatryma

These will be processed for scanning electron microscope analysis and EDS
studies.

Please respond to my email address and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanking you in advance

Chip Pretzman
Dept. of Molecular Genetics
The Ohio State University