Re: clone

<<  Has there been any work on DNA
 from frozen mammoth corpses?  One would think that would be a lot
 less of a challenge than other retrieval methods (fossilized bone or
 amber).  And yes, I know that a mammoth is neither a dinosaur nor that
 much of a stretch from modern fauna, but hey, it's a start. >>

Even frozen, the DNA was damaged... I doubt that there would be a nucleus
with a totally intact genome.  If there is, no problem, if not, probably be
impossible.

Has the group that cloned the sheep published?  I want to see how they
de-methylated the methylated sections of DNA that are inactivated in all
specialized adult cells.