Re: DINOSAUR digest

Martin Human wrote:

> Congrats to whoever seems to be moderating the dinosaur digest again. > It's
> appreciated even by non-cinema-going non-professionals.

Hmmm...is sniping productive?  Even under the guise of appreciation?
Just a question posed.  Seems a little tolerance makes room for us all.

*kel
(film-lovin, dig-devoted)girl writer

p.s.  The latest issue of DINOSAURUS Magazine should have hit your boxes
by now (those of you who subscribe). Constructive criticism is most
welcome.  For example, I know they still refuse to italicize.  Makes me
CRAZY.  Any other comments I can offer my editors?  Thanks!!