[no subject]

    I am looking for Gauthier's 1986(?) "Saurischian monophyly and the
origin of birds."  My own library's list of periodicals is not
comprehensive, so if someone could send me a copy, I would appreciate it.
My snail mail adress is:

Jeff Martz
820 W. Laurel
Fort Collins, CO
80521

    Also, I had a chance to look at a stuffed barn own specimen today, and
found out they appear to have both feathers AND scales on their feet.
Could someone supply a little info about the coexisting arrangement of
scales and feather follicles?

LN Jeff
O-