New Battat Dinosaurs

   New Battat Boston Museum of Science Collection dinosaurs:

   _Euoplocephalus tutus_
   _Acrocanthosaurus atokensis_
   _Maiasaura peeblesorum_ (no babies)
   _Pachycephalosaurus_
   _Carnotaurus sastrei_
   _Parasaurolophus walkeri_

   Stay tuned to the DinoStore for availability.

   I've not yet received the 1997 Safari catalog so I don't know yet if
they've added to the Carnegie Collection, or updated old dinos in the
collection.