Re: 97 Cal Paleo Conference info?

On the 1997 Cal Paleo Conference--

Betty Cunningham asked (paraphrase) what gives? Although I'm
UCMP-affiliated, I'm not in charge of organizing the conference. I've
forwarded Betty's message to Ben Waggoner, who seems to be one of those in
charge (incidentally, his homepage is at
http://ucmp1.berkeley.edu/people/bmw/bmw.html, not the one linked to on the
Cal Paleo page). For future reference, Ben can be contacted at:
bmw@uclink2.berkeley.edu

See you there! (long .sig follows; sorry; at least I edited my message this
time) :-)

                        John R. Hutchinson
                 Department of Integrative Biology
                  3060 Valley Life Sciences Bldg.