dinos and copyrights

Fair Use rarely is applicable to dinosaur artwork except in cases such as
examples used by public schools to teach kids, etc.  As far as dinosaur
artwork on the web is concerned, it doesn't matter if no one is charging
for it!  That's like saying it isn't illegal to rob a bank if you didn't
get any money out of the deal.  Why should dinosaur artists find their work
on every web page that someone thought needed a little decoration for
impact?  We have web pages of our own! I took the better part of a year to
write a book about this.  It's on the Dinosaur Society web page.  Please
tell me I wasn't just talking to myself.

Tess

      DINOART.COM The complete dinosaur art studio.
__