Re: Hell Creek seaway

>  Some taxa like Myledaphus and earlier undescribed genera in
>  the lineage have never or very rarely been found in marine strata.
>  Lisodus is known in freshwater back to the Triassic.

Regards,
Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies

And we have fresh water occurrences of Hybodus sp,  as well as Lissodus and
Ticodus (spelling?)  in the Arundel Clay (Aptian) of Maryland  too! Athough
the proximity of the depositional basin at that time was very close to the
sea it could mean that te above were anadromus or at least patrolled into
fresher waters.