Re: Jurassic Park Movie Errors

At 20:36 3/7/1997 EST, jamolnar@juno.com wrote:
>I've begun to compile a list of dinosaur errors as depicted in "Jurassic
>Park" -- the book (JPB), "Jurassic Park" -- the movie (JPM), and "Lost
>World"-- the book (LWB).  For now,  I've got the JPB errors pretty well
>done, and would like folks to contribute to my list for JPM dinosaur
>errors.

Hi Judy,

If you want a definitive list of all the errors in the movie, go to

        http://uk.imdb.com/blurb.html

This is the "Internet Movie Database" and when the movie first came out
the dino-list really gave them alot of errors.

 _/    _/ obert   _/      _/ argulski

       RMarguls@cybercomm.net
   http://199.171.196.3/~rmarguls/