Re: Dino cladistics - long with requotations (was Re: Dinosaur Web...

        I am very glad to have real science landing in my mailbox, instead
of movie reviews.  This sort of thing is what I signed up for.  But, boy!
This cladistics business is completely over my head.  Guess I've got too
much to unlearn before I can grasp it.  Still, these cladistics arguments
always remind me of a quotation, possibly by Chamfort,
        "I will say of the metaphysicians what Scaliger said of the
Basques: They are supposed to be able to understand one another--but I do
not believe it."

        Apologies if this has come around twice.  I think my first post
didn't make it.

bruce

        Remove SPAMKILLER from return address to reply.

        "Dammit, Philbert; what kind of a lepidopterist are you?  For god's
sake,
man; stand up to them!"