Dino Literature

Hi!

First of all, I'd like you to go easy on me. I'm simply a student,
and really new to the "scientific" side of paleontology. I'm also
new to this mailing list, so don't shoot me if I make a mistake ;)

I'm composing a small "library" of books on the subject paleontology.
I'd like to ask anyone who's willing to help me to mail me (personally,
not on the mailing list) information on whatever books on Paleontology
they know, or where I can find more info. I'd also like to know where I can
learn more about cladistics, since I've never heard of the Clade Wars and
I don't even know what a cladogram is (*shame*), and it's really hard to
follow that thread :/

Thanks a lot for your time, hope I didn't waste too much of it !

Maarten De Meyer

Maarten.DeMeyer@ping.be