sales of fossils in museum stores

I have been talking recently to some museums, Museum Store Association,
American Association of Museums, etc. about policies for selling (or not)
fossils in museum stores.  I have so far found that this thing is all over
the place--there is a wide range of attitudes and practices out there.
Could those of you associated with museums please let me know what the
policies are at your museums?  I am particularly interested in receiving
written policies.  Off list, please.

Thanks

Judy Lundquist
Exhibit Designer