Fw: Audobon bird/dino article

Stanley, I won't judge the rest of your post but I have seen loons and
grebes flying underwater and they both have large wings. It is a
spectacular sight to have a large bird go by you so fast that there is no
doubt they coulds catch a fish. I was, of course, using SCUBA! For what it
is worth.

Ray McAllister, Retired Prof. (Emeritus) of Ocean, mcallist@gate.net
Engineering, Dept of OE, Fla. Atlantic Univ., Boca
Raton, FL 33064  (954) 426-0808