Paleoartist needs myology drawings

 Paleoartist Mike Skrepnick has asked me to ask you for good references
showing line drawings of the muscles and tendon arrangements of extant birds
and crocodilians. These drawings would hopefully be layered, with one
drawing showing lowermost muscle groups, the second drawing the middle group
and last drawing showing the surficial musculature. We've given him all we
can find here. Please respond to me and I'll forward your suggstions to Mike.

 Thanks,

 Darren Tanke

Darren Tanke
Technician I, Dinosaur Research Program
Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology, Box 7500
Drumheller, Alberta, Canada. T0J 0Y0
             and
Senior Editor on the:
Annotated Bibliography of Paleopathology, Dento-Osteopathy and Related Topics
11,364 citations as of March 7, 1997.
Visit our bibliography homepage at: http://dns.magtech.ab.ca/dtanke
Can you help with this ongoing project? Email me at: dtanke@dns.magtech.ab.ca