APS Meeting

    Greetings all,

        If any of you out there are in the Calgary area, oh heck,
southern Alberta, or will be this friday, then you are invited to
come to the Alberta Palaeontological Society meeting on the 21st.
Joining us this time is Dr. Anthony Russell of the University of
Calgary to give the presentation "Riddles in the Rock: Ideas About
the Meanings of Fossils". Next month's meeting will feature
paleoartist Mike Skrepnick teaching us all how to draw dinosaurs as
good as him:-). The meetings, which are absolutly 100% free, take
place at Mount Royal College in room B108 and the festivities
commence at 7:30 pm.

        You can find out more about the APS and the meetings on our
web page:

          http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9094/aps.html

        Sorry for the advertisement, but I thought some of you out
there might be interested. If you can make it, then I can't wait to
meet ya'.

Cory

*******light a candle for my sins and burn me to the ground********
*         Cory Gross         *     the Text of Palaeogothica      *
* gros4891@adc.mtroyal.ab.ca * http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9094 *
   *Alberta Palaeontological Society*Science Alberta Foundation*
       *U2*Christian Death*Bauhaus*Switchblade Symphony*NIN*
                     *ThE mINd Is mY PlaYPeN*