Learning

Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an
injury to one's self-esteem. That is why young children, before they
are aware of their own self-importance, learn so easily; and why older
persons, especially if vain or important, cannot learn at all.

You are 14 and I am 46.  We are both learning.  You keep thinking and
learning and asking questions.

This is not directed at you, Mason,  but at the rash folly of fools
whose self esteem is so poor they are critical of much.  A spoon does
not know the taste of soup, nor a learned fool the taste of wisdom.

Michael Teuton
803-732-2327 Phone
803-749-6191 Fax