Re: Evolutionary Scales-Systems Formation

Matt wrote concerning hypothal-pit-ovar/test axis

> Thanks.  The "Critical Fat" hypothesis of Rose Frisch did (and still does)
> have a following, but my research suggests that this is merely a
> modulator, and the real action occurs with skeletal development.

Please, explain.  Is it related to growth plate activity?

Does anybody know reptilian or bird puberty events?  Also why does
thyroidectomy not affect reptilian metabolism much (if what I read is
right)?

Michael Teuton
803-732-2327 Phone
803-749-6191 Fax